Global Warming – What consequences can we expect, and what can we do?
Monday, 7 December 2009 12:12
COP15 United Nations Climate Change Conference Copenhagen 2009 (7 – 18 December 2009).
Many of the effects of global warming have been well-documented. It is the precise extent that is difficult to predict.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- global warming
- global warming effects and causes
- ice bear
- melting ice caps
- polar bear global warming
- ice cap climate
- global warming effects
- effects of global warming
- Texas Tornado Video 2013: Northern Texas Hit By 16 Tornadoes; More Expected
- Tornado at Eliasville, Texas May 17, 2013
- Sheriff: Search for Tornado Survivors Continues
- Texas Tornado Twisters Damage Homes Near Dallas; Fatalities Reported (Caught on Tape)
- Destrucción tras el paso de un fuerte tornado en Granbury, Texas